|Aliases||Amethyst Plate Conjurer|
|Occupation||Head Chef (former)|
In terms of physical prowess, Gardna is incredibly strong. He can lift weights that amount to 3 tons with a single arm. However, his explosive power is not as good, and his punches are rather weak compared to his overall astounding brawn (although they can break rocks and concrete easily). Therefore, in battle he mainly resorts to projections, if barehanded.
Gardna is low on agility and speed, but makes up for them with his incredible durability and stamina. If his opponent is too fast for him, he simply defends himself from the attacks and wait for the enemy to get tired.
His accuracy is very high, and he combines it with shurikenjutsu-like skills to throw his Sunpanel Flower Plate with lethal precision. Not only the plate moves at amazing speed, but it can also change its direction and saw through hard materials without slowing down or altering its trajectory. Anyway, Gardna prefers to employ it in close combat like a shield, attaching it to his right forearm, for both offensive and defensive purposes, making his combat style very balanced.
- Razor Service: Gardna hurls his plate at the enemy. Due to the highly fast rotation, it emits a strident sound that make the attack unsuited for ambushes. However, its power so terrifying that it can cut through most materials, piercing even metal to some extent. Thanks to Gardna's skills at throwing, the plate can change direction to hit multiple enemies, strike opponents that dodge the technique or take shelter and circle back to the owner.
- Silver Platter: Gardna slams his enemy with the center of his plate. Despite being a simple attack, it is carried with Gardna's full physical power.
- Tray Trick: Using the peculiar ability of the Sunpanel Flower to reflect solar light, Gardna creates multiple mirages of himself (or, in combination with Razor Service, of the plate) to confuse his opponent and strike without being detected until it is too late. The optical illusions last only for few seconds, but Gardna can still employ them proficiently. They can also be used for defensive purposes, luring the enemy into attacking a reflection instead of the original. Gardna's moniker refers to this particular technique.
- Tray Flash: As the name implies, Gardna uses the ability of the Sunpanel Flower to produce solar light to blind his opponent with a very bright flash.
- Tray Cannon: Using the peculiar ability of the Sunpanel Flower to fire synthetic solar light, Gardna shoots a scorching beam from his plate. The ray moves at the speed of light, thus being virtually unavoidable. It generates very intense hit that can kill most of living creatures and melt any metal in less than two seconds. A downside to this technique is that it requires a large amount of light, meaning it cannot be performed at night or anywhere shady.
Gardna used to be a ruthless, amoral mercenary when he was young. However, after slaughtering a family of simple citizens, he was ambushed by some marauders. They turned out to be the sons of his last targets who were trying to exact revenge upon him. Instead of killing them, he started to look after and feed them until they were out of the war zone. Repenting his sins, Gardna gave up battles to open his successful restaurant, “Food Show”.